Monday, January 12, 2009

What's New -- Online hot spot for skin health

Happy New Year!

I'm so very happy to announce "Dermalogica" was voted the #1 Skin Care Line by the 2008 American Spa Award!

Dermalogica's website get's a new interactive website. Now you can check out all the products at once, or by function, system, skin concern, or favorites. If your looking to know more about skin, you can easily access articles by Dr. Diana Howard and other Dermalogica skin health experts. Be sure to go online and visit Dermalogica or just link to Dermalogica from my blog.

Elle

1 comment:

Kathryn Neff Perry, PhD, MA, LMHC said...

Elle, I had never heard of Dermalogica until I started coming to you for facials. I can honestly say I can't imagine NOT using Dermalogica. Every product I have tried has done exactly as they advertise. Thank you Elle for introducing me!